Saturday 18 February 2012

Cassie Evans


  • Friskii
    D&AD Student Award Submission 2012
  • A packaging concept for a 21st CenturyScotch whisky brand that challengescategory convention and rituals andappeals to an international femaleconsumer.

    I named my whisky brand "friskii". I called it this as I wanted the whisky to appeal to the females who like to work and play hard. The definition on frisky is "energetic, lively and playful" which I think describes my brand perfectly. The two i's in friskii come from the fact Scotch whisky is double distilled, so the i's represent double.

    The design on the back of the bottle is on the inside of the bottle too, this is then seen when you look through the front of the bottle, leaving the design to distort through the liquid.

    I wanted the whisky to be sold with serving suggestions or cocktails, so on the back of the packaging there will be a "friskii cocktail". Different cocktails will come out as part of special edition bottles and packaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment